Terms & Condition
- Thai To Go charges a flat delivery fee of $5 per order. Surcharge applies
Additional $3 for delivery to Chalet & Shopping Mall.
Additional $3 for delivery to SAFRA & Parks.
Additional $3 for delivery to Changi Airport.
Additional $10 for delivery to Jurong Island.
- Open Daily 10:30am to 9:00pm.
- Last delivery order is at 8:30pm and dine-in at 8.45pm.
- Minimum order range from S$20 – S$65 depending on delivery location.
- Delivery time range from 60-90 minutes depending on call volume, traffic and weather conditions. Upon placing an order, customers will be notified of the estimated delivery time.
- For order(s) above S$400, our company requires a 50% deposit before the order can proceed.
- The payment choices are either cash or Paypal for orders via www.thaitogo.sg. We are currently unable to accept payment by NETS cards, EZlink cards, any ANZ debit/credit cards or any other forms of cashless payments. For orders via our call centre, both cash payment and Paypal payment request will be accepted.
Where payment is made by paypal, you acknowledge agree and consent that your personal data such as your name and debit/credit card number may be disclosed to third parties (located within and outside of Singapore) processing such Paypal transactions, including debit/credit card companies, banks and payment gateways, and, subject to their respective personal data privacy policies and applicable laws, may be used, processed and stored by such third parties to facilitate payments that you now or subsequently make for orders placed. We do not store or process Paypal details on our Sites. Any debit/credit card details you provide are processed by our payment gateway provider, who hold and process any credit card details provided. Once a transaction is complete we may hold a reference to the debit/credit card used, which is held against your order transaction details.
- Payment via Paypal shall be made at the point of order. Cash payment shall be made at point of delivery of food. For cash payment at the point of delivery, please have exact amount ready – Thaitogo may not be able to provide any change for payment at the point of delivery.
- Once an order is confirmed by Thaitogo, such order cannot be cancelled or modified by you without Thaitogo’s agreement in writing. Further, subject to applicable law, Thaitogo is not liable to provide a refund once an order has been confirmed and payment (full or part) has been received.
- Although we will endeavor to deliver your food orders within the indicated time frame, any delivery times stated or agreed or represented are estimates only. Delivery times may be affected by a number of factors, including those outside of our control such failure of equipment, bad weather and/or traffic conditions. While timely delivery is an important commitment, we place equal importance in ensuring the safety of our drivers / riders, and the due observance of traffic regulations.
- Thaitogo service is subject to availability of resources. We reserve the right to reject or cancel any order.
- Access to the Thaitogo Site or hotline may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond Thaitogo’s reasonable control. Thaitogo disclaims all liability for any malfunction, suspension or interruption of the Site or hotline, including inaccessibility due to network problems.
- If Thaitogo is prevented or delayed in the performance of any or all of its obligations under this Agreement due to an event of force majeure, then Thaitogo shall be excused performance or the punctual performance, as the case may be, of its said obligations and McDonald’s shall not be liable to you (whether in damages or otherwise) for such non-performance or delay in performance. “Force majeure” means any event which is beyond the control of Thaitogo, and includes exceptional weather conditions, floods, droughts, storms, lightning, high winds, typhoons, earthquakes, natural disasters, acts of God, aircrafts or aerial objects, explosion, fire, war, hostilities, insurgencies, terrorisms, civil commotions, riots, strikes or lock-outs on a city or industrial scale, industrial disputes, industrial actions by workmen, shortage of labour, goods, food or materials, breakdown of machinery or tools or systems; and acts or regulations of government and political interferences with the usual operations of Thaitogo.
- The Terms & Conditions, and any disputes arising from or under the Terms & Conditions, shall be governed by Singapore law. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore regarding any such dispute. A person who is not a party to Terms & Conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act to enforce any part of Terms & Conditions.
- We may vary the Terms & Conditions from time to time and any use or continued use of the Site shall be deemed acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. The Terms & Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Thaitogo and you with respect to your use of the Site in regards to Thaitogo and dealings in connection with Thaitogo.
- Under no circumstances including but not limited to negligence shall 4Z Capital Pte Ltd be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of Thaitogo delivery service.